MEDICAL DEVICE AND PHARMACEUTICAL LAWSUITS
Pharmaceutical litigation is a complicated subject and you need an experienced attorney to guide you through this difficult process. When consumers suffer injuries as a result of a defective medical device or drug, personal injury attorneys from the Lieser Law Firm are stepping up to help victims obtain the settlements they deserve.
Pharmaceutical Litigation and Success
Your attorney is a strong ally when dangerous pharmaceutical drugs or defective medical equipment have hurt you or someone you love. Successful recoveries arise from a deep understanding of a client’s specific history assessed against the legal obligations of the manufacturers to test these drugs and devices and provide appropriate warning labels.
The Lieser Law Firm is currently investigating the following dangerous drugs and medical devices:
- Januvia /Byetta
- GranuFlo / NaturaLyte
- Yasmin / Yaz / Bayez / Ocella
- Testosterone Therapy Drugs
- Transvaginal Mesh
- Talcum Powder
- Zoloft / SSRI Birth Injuries
- Hip Implants
Why Should You File a Lawsuit Against a Pharmaceutical Company?
Compensation for your medical costs. Treatment for any medical condition may become costly. The compensation payments can help you pay these costs and reduce or eliminatethe burden on your family budget.
There is no risk to file a lawsuit. You will be represented on a contingency basis and you will only pay an attorney’s fee if you are awarded compensation for your claim.
Compensation can take care of your family. While we realize that a settlement will not eliminate the physical pain (past, present or future), it will help protect the financial future of you and your family.
Accountability for your suffering. It’s not your fault that you are in this situation. You have the right to be heard and to hold those responsible for causing your pain and suffering. Also, your voice can help protect other people from being injured by the dangerous drug or defective medical device.
Sending a Message to the Pharmaceutical Companies
The positive outcome of recovering compensation for victims sends a strong message to the pharmaceutical and medical device companies. This reminds them of the legal and moral obligation to do all they can to ensure their drugs and medical equipment are safe for consumers. If they do not fulfill the obligation, and consumers suffer, the manufacturers are responsible for the outcome.
Basic Phases of a Pharmaceutical Lawsuit
- Determine if you have a case.Have you suffered an injury from a medical device or a drug? Have you taken a drug that has been recalled? Questions like these will be asked to determine if you have a case.
- Work with your lawyer.If your lawyer believes that you have a case, they will file the proper paperwork and start the discovery process. Both you and the defendant will have to answer questions and the attorneys get ready for court.
- Settlement can come with a trial or not. Usually, at the end of the discovery period or during the early stages of your trial, the word “settlement” may come up. If you go all the way through the trial, a jury verdict in your favor might be appealed by the defendant. Settlement results will vary per client.
If you have suffered from a dangerous drug or a faulty medical device, please contact the Lieser Law Firmas soon as possible. We are investigating these claims andwe can help guide you through this difficult time.
CONTACT the Lieser Law Firm today for a FREE legal consultation.
Other practice areas our firm can accommodate include:
Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Lawsuits
Nursing Home Abuse
If you have been injured or are suffering because of the carelessness of someone else, let us offer you a free case evaluation. Send us an email about your accident & we will contact you today.
Free Case Evaluation
Send us an email about your accident & we will contact you today.
Saint Louis, Missouri Office
Lieser Law Firm, LLC
1034 S. Brentwood Blvd. PH-1C
Saint Louis, Missouri 63117
Get in touch
Southern Illinois Office
Lieser Law Firm, LLC
(By Appointment Only)
6 Executive Woods Court
Belleville, Illinois 62226