St. Louis Personal Injury Attorney for Automobile Accidents and Traffic Collisions
If you have been in a car crash, please watch our video or continue reading immediately.
Car Crash Lawsuits: What to Do if You Are Involved in an Automobile Crash
Immediate action needs to be taken if you are involved in an automobile collision caused by the carelessness of another driver.
- Call the Police. Calling the police will ensure we have immediate documentation of the accident. The police officer will help determine which traffic laws were violated and by whom. The officer will also help document witnesses and obtain the other driver’s information.
- Get Medical Treatment. Symptoms from an automobile collision may be delayed, but you should always be evaluated immediately after the accident. This helps to ensure you receive proper care and makes it easier for your medical claims to be processed in a timely manner.
- Collect Evidence. After seeking emergency medical attention, make sure you or a family member take pictures of your injuries and car damage when they are most severe. This will help protect your case.
- Do NOT Communicate with the Other Insurance Company. If you are contacted by the other driver’s insurance company, do NOT give them a statement. They do not work for you and do not have your best interests in mind — helping you hurts their bottom line!
- Contact the Lieser Law Firm. We will work for YOU. Now is the time for you to focus on recovery while we focus on protecting you and your family.
We are ready to start helping you today — just give us a call or send us an e-mail.